CFX promises to bring together leaders from churches around the country, along with the best manufacturers and service providers, all with the desire to help you.
These inspirational presenters will share insights and wisdom with you for two full days. Always with the desire to help you grow your ministries, congregation, worship services and facilities.
A variety of educational opportunities exist for you to learn. From 60-90 minute breakout sessions, to shorter CFX Talks, to Ask the Experts Question & Answer moments, you’ll have so many opportunities to build your knowledge base.
On top of all this, you’ll also have Hands-On Training experiences where you can expand your skillsets with the best equipment in the industry.
We’ll start each evening with a Night of Worship, followed by our amazingly talented and passionate keynote speakers. They’re so excited to share with you their thoughts on what REFOCUS means for you and your churches!
You’ll have the opportunity to tour two amazing facilities, each with a slightly different focus.
Watermark Community Church – A Tour for Everyone
- Explore how the leadership designed the space
- Learn how the facility is used throughout the week
- And discover the A/V/L tech they use throughout.
Architectural Tour – Dallas Theological Seminary
- See how their new Chafer Chapel and Student Life Center came to life
- Learn from the architectural firm and the general contractor how they designed and built the space