Covid-19 Safety at CFX 2021
CFX wants to create a safe and comfortable environment for all our guests, presenters and exhibiting companies.
We will NOT be mandating masks as event organizers unless required by Dallas rules, Texas law or convention center requirements. While we strongly encourage all attendees to be safe and be vaccinated, we respect the choices of everyone. We ask that all our guests respect everyone’s decision at the event to be safe in their own way.
CFX will be taking the following precautions:
- Disposable masks will be available at registration for attendees to utilize if you feel the need. Personal masks are welcome to be worn as well. Please feel free to bring any personal safety equipment you would like to use.
- Hand Sanitizers will be located around the event lobby, expo hall and registration counters.
- If necessary, plexi glass partitions will be installed at registration – we are evaluating the need at this time.
- Convention Center staff will be wearing masks while our guests are in the building.
- Seating will be arranged to best create a safe while functional and engaging environment.
For any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.