Each 10’x10′ and 10’x20’ booth space is set with an 8′ high back drape wall and 3′ high draped side rails in show colors which is Black, carpet with padding, 6′ long x 24″ wide x 30″ high (1) black-draped table, two (2) standard side chairs and one (1) wastebasket. Island booth spaces may be provided with back wall drapes in show colors upon written request to Ron Procopio. A floor sticker indicating the exhibitors name and booth number will be provided for booth spaces.
All booth spaces must be carpeted or have a flooring product supplied for their exhibit space.
A standard in-line booth exhibit is up to 10′ in height with one side open to the aisle and two sides at 3′ high for 2/3 the depth of your booth. If your design does not conform to these requirements, please contact us as email@example.com for approval. To comply with the CFX Expo good neighbor policy, please ensure that your exhibit structure is designed so that it does not impede the sightlines of surrounding exhibit spaces. In-line booths may not hang signs or rig above their exhibit space. Ground supported signs are permitted.
Island booths are open on all four sides and may construct exhibits up to 20′ in height. Island booths may rig above their exhibit space and hang banners no greater than 2/3 the length of the booth size. (20’x20′ booth may have a banner 13′)
Each table space is carpeted and comes with a 6′ long x 24″ wide x 30″ high (1) black-draped table, two (2) standard side chairs, one (1) wastebasket and a floor sticker indicating the exhibitor’s name and booth number.
A table is allocated a space not to exceed 7′ wide. Exhibits over 7′ wide will need to purchase two (2) tables spaces or a booth. Diagonal installations that infringe upon adjoining tables will not be permitted. No table exhibit can be taller than 8′. Exhibits must not intrude into any aisle.
Removal of any equipment from the exhibit hall other than during scheduled move-out hours must be approved by Ron Procopio, General Manager.
Booth insurance is not required at CFX Expo, but is recommended. Often you can add exhibit insurance to your company’s policy, but should you need a provider, use the provided Booth Insurance Form.
When creating a policy please use the information below:
- Liability of $1,000,000 for property damage per occurrence
- $1,000,000 for personal injury per occurrence
- Workers’ Compensation aggregate coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence, naming CFX, Shepard Exposition Services, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, and their respective officers and employees as additionally insured for the time period in question
- Dates of coverage: Sunday, September 19, 2021 through Thursday, September 23, 2021.
The exhibitor indemnifies and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CFX, its contractors, the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, their respective officers, agents and employees, from all loss, cost and expenses arising out of any liability or claim of liability, of injury to persons, or damage to property claimed to have been sustained by reason of any act of omission of CFX, its contractors, the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, their respective officers, agents and employees, guests, patron or invitees arising out of or connected with CFX Conference & Expo.
Exhibits must be staffed at all times the exhibit floor is open.
CFX will provide 24-hour perimeter security in the exhibit hall during move-in, CFX Expo days, and move-out. During move-in and move-out, access to the exhibit floor will be permitted only with an exhibitor badge or work pass. If you would like to order security for your booth space use the Security Form provided.
Labor Rules and Jurisdiction
General Service Contractor
Shepard Exposition Services is the official service contractor for CFX Expo 2022. They are responsible for the management of the loading dock area, labor and rigging, furnishings and a variety of other show management specific services. Shepard is available to assist you with your exhibiting needs should you need assistance in any of these areas. You can find all of the important Shepard forms in the Exhibitor Form Finder at
At the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, exhibitor personnel MAY set up their own exhibits if so desired using their own hand tools such as wrenches with full time company personnel. Union labor is available to assist in the installation and dismantling of exhibit booths. Rigging and the uses of motorized loading equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks are exclusive services provided by Shepard Exposition Services. Exhibit labor, freight and rigging labor, electricians and plumbers can be arranged for at established rates using the
forms located in the exhibitor manual at churchfacilitiesexpo.com/exhibitor
Rigging / Hanging Sign Labor
CFX and Shepard Exposition Services have negotiated with the appropriate unions to allow for ETCP certified IATSE riggers to perform all booth theatrical rigging. Hanging Signs and banners will continue to be the jurisdiction of the Decorator’s union. Rigging and the uses of motorized loading equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks are exclusive services provided by Shepard Exposition Services. Exhibit labor, freight and rigging labor, electricians and plumbers can be arranged for at established rates using the forms located in the exhibitor
manual at churchfacilitiesexpo.com/exhibitor
Shepard Exposition Services has the responsibility of receiving and handling all exhibit materials and empty crates that come in via over the road carriers, rental companies or any for hire delivery service provider. It is Shepard’s responsibility to manage docks and schedule vehicles for the smooth and efficient move-in and move-out of the exhibition. Shepard will not be responsible, however, for any materials they do not handle.
Privately Owned Vehicles
A personally owned vehicle (POV) is classified as a company or company personnel’s owned vehicle which would include cars, vans, pick-up trucks and trailers up to 26′. Company personnel MAY unload their own equipment in specially designated areas if it can be rolled on a dolly or hand carried. POV’s may not utilize loading dock spaces. POV’s that need more than a dolly, must utilize the Shepard Exposition Services truck loaders. Material handling charges will apply.
All POV’s must check in at the marshaling yard to organize their delivery and pick up times. Vehicles must not be left unattended at the loading areas. Any unattended vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Show Rules and Regulations
1) Exhibits shall be designed and set up to fit within the confines of the assigned exhibit space. IAEE (International Association of Exhibition and Events) provides industry standards for booth design and regulations. We recommend referencing these when designing your booth structure. For any specific questions, please contact Ron Procopio at
2) The exhibitor’s responsibility is to be a “good neighbor” to adjacent exhibitors. Exhibit operations must be conducted so as not to trespass upon the rights of other exhibitors and visitors. CFX reserves the right to request exhibitors to modify or eliminate noise, smoke, fog, light, or other output from an exhibit space. Exhibitors agree that they will comply with all requests made by CFX. CFX reserves the right to remove an exhibitor from CFX Expo if the exhibitor does not comply with CFX requests.
3) A standard booth is up to 10′ in height with one side open to the aisle and two sides at 3′ high for 2/3 of the depth of the booth. Exhibits over 10′ in height, and those whose configurations differ from standard must be approved by CFX.
4) A standard commercial or non-commercial table is allocated a space not to exceed 7′ wide. Exhibits over 7′ wide will need to purchase two table spaces or a booth. Diagonal installations that infringe upon adjoining tables will not be permitted. No table exhibit can be taller than 8′. Exhibits must not intrude into any aisle.
5) The exhibitor shall not permit any other firm, person, or corporation to use exhibit space allocated to them, or exchange space with other exhibitors unless approved by CFX.
6) Exhibit spaces must be staffed at all times. Exhibitors shall have their exhibits complete prior to the opening of CFX Expo and exhibits shall remain intact during all CFX Expo hours. Early disassembling of exhibits is not allowed.
7) The exhibitor is expected to follow all national, state, and local safety regulations on the construction and operation of their exhibits. Exhibitors shall use only materials that are flame resistant and in conformity with local fire and safety regulations.
8) Exhibitors must follow all regulations of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
9) Each exhibitor should provide their own liability insurance or other insurance needed on exhibit materials.