Network Thermostat HVAC Energy Management and IAQ Solutions
HVAC energy management and utility expense reduction truly can be simple, powerful and flexible.
As a pioneer in communicating thermostats with 26 years of experience, Network Thermostat (NetX) will be exploring its wired and wireless architecture, cloud and local user interfaces, single and multi-site campuses, multi-user management, third party integrations, HVAC & Food Safety alerting, wireless sensors, IAQ and Air Cleaning, and CapEx vs OpEx deployments.
NetX has won 11 Worship Facilities Best HVAC Product Awards. Come see why!
Attendees will learn:
1) Differences between residential and commercial grade HVAC controls (smart thermostats)
2) Differences between CapEx and OpEx funding and how to determine what’s right for the organization
3) NetX Energy Management Architecture Overview
4) Selection of the proper NetX product for the facility
5) Overview of NetX Cloud Environment
6) Overview of NetX 3rd Party Integrations
7) Integrating UV-C Air Cleaning with NetX Patent Pending UV-C Controls