Soar on wings like eagles? Does that mean I use the free eagle image I stole off the Internet for my print ad?
Run and not grow weary? Is it OK to Photoshop an energy drink label on the communion chalice?
This educational deep dive into graphic design with a church-serving slant will cover the basics of graphic design concepts. We’ll walk through a case study of deliverables for a real life church live stream and marketing materials, how to hone creative thinking skills, and the secret to standing by design decisions while still maintaining a collaborative work environment with non-creative church personnel.
This session is for the target audiences of Communications, but could also be beneficial to Worship Arts/Production Teams, Administrators and Leadership.
– 7 Elements of Graphic Design: The Building Blocks
– 8 Fundamental Types of Graphic Design
– Where does your group shine? Industry tips on creating print, video, branding, events, social media and marketing materials
– Case Study: Full design process from conception to implementation
– Resources to consider from free sources and for basic to advanced skill levels
– Why Pinterest is Not Your Friend