3 Educational Tracks With 60 Speakers
Tech Directors & Teams: Your role is vital to support the purpose of today’s church. With that expectation, you are challenged to do more and more.
CFX addresses the many unique challenges of the technical and production teams. Taught by industry experts and Tech Directors who understand the technology, and the skills needed to serve well.
Educational sessions and “hands-on-training” opportunities include:
- Audio, lighting, video training and education
- Hands-on-training on the latest equipment
- LED walls and projection technologies
- Streaming technologies
- Connection and support
- Staff and volunteer skills development classes
Facilities Managers, Executive Pastors, Elder Boards, & Administrative Staff all share the burden of being good stewards over the building and business operations of the church.
CFX will bring church leaders and industry experts to you who can help you make good, informed decisions and purchases to do just that.
Attending gains access to:
- Building design and construction trends and strategies
- AVL project scope, planning, and implementation guidance
- Facility operations and management
- Finance and insurance
- Church safety protocols
- IT and cyber security
Pastors, Communications Directors & Teams, and other ministry leaders are called to lead and guide. To do so, you are asked to engage with your congregation and community in innovative ways that will help you pursue the vision and mission of your church.
CFX wants to help you learn new ways to find engagement and grow your teams and your personal leadership skills.
Skills-building opportunities that include:
- Digital ministry for engagement
- Church communication planning
- Volunteer development and growth
- Social media strategies
- Leadership development
- Creative service planning