Can’t travel to one of our CFX events?
Don’t worry, now you can access and share with your entire team the incredible array of educational sessions.
Delivered in an easy-to-use and accessible video platform, Foundations is a powerful solution for churches that desire year-long access to education and resources that support growth.
Save The Travel Costs, But Still Grow!
One Full Year of Access
- On-demand video access to presentations held at CFX events throughout the year
- Short-format video lessons from church leaders, covering specific areas within a larger topic
- Stream all content at any time and on any device, in brilliant HD
- Download digital resources, PowerPoint presentations, webinars, and research
- 25% discount on registration for in-person CFX events
New Videos Every Month
- CFX Essentials presentations – 30 hours of video education
- CFX 2023 Dallas presentations will be posted by November 15th –30 hours of video education
- Featuring leadership insights from Andy Stanley and other church leaders
Your Subscription Includes 3 Educational Content Channels
Worship Technology and Production
- AVL Projects: Planning, Budgeting, and Installation
- Tech Staff and Volunteer Development and Training
- Audio: Capture and Mixing for Live and Online Production
- Lighting: Fixtures, Controls, Applications, and Design
- Streaming and Broadcast Production: Tools, Practices, and Solutions
- Video: Camera Applications, Capture, and Post-Production
- Service Planning Strategies, Processes, and Tools
Facility Improvement, Use and Safety
- Architectural Design & Construction Planning for Any Building Project or Upgrade
- Facilities Management and Operations
- Building Usage for Maximum Engagement
- Revenue Generation Opportunities
- Safety and Security Training and Resources
- School and Church Operations Management and Safety
- IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity
- Capital Campaigns and Finance
Leadership and Management
- Leadership Principles That Will Make Your Staff and Volunteer Teams Stronger
- Staffing and Strategic Development
- Finances, Budgeting, Insurance and Taxes
- Communications: Social Media and Website Outreach and Engagement
- Encouraging Your Online Audience to Attend In Person
- HR Policies and Strategies
- Church Database Management and Analysis
A Powerful Learning Solution for Churches
“Our team is very reliant on volunteers, which makes educational or growth opportunities hard to find and afford. The video library became a convenient and important opportunity to elevate everyone’s knowledge. Being able to watch a session together, or repeat one helped us apply these ideas in our church. It’s been a good value for our church.”
Tech Team Leader
“We were unsure and intimidated by the prospect of a building project. Our priority was guidance on how to consider and plan our project. The design and build sessions were accessible and the instructors were generous with their knowledge. It was invaluable for us to learn from these experts.”
We created Foundations because we believe every church should have the tools they need to pursue the vision they have for their church.
Our deep understanding of the challenges churches face has guided us to design an educational solution that works for churches of any size.